Premier Charter School – Tucson International Academy
100% percent of TIA’s graduates get accepted to a college with scholarships, every single year!
Teachers and Staff Know
Your Child’s Name
● Well actually they know your name too
● And what your child dreams of
● And what they think is fun
● and how they like to learn
If this is the kind of school you're looking for...
We Play by the Rules, and We Set You and Your Child Up for Success
● We believe healthy relationships are a key to a healthy learning environment.
● That means we treat each other with respect.
● That means we honor our parents.
● That says we do things the right way…always…from your child’s safety to college applications.
TIA Focuses on Things that Help Your Child Excel As an Adult
Academics remains at the center, but includes other things like:
● Teamwork and
● Celebrating accomplishments…just to name a few!
That means minimizing distractions like the latest styles (we wear uniforms) and developing integrity and discipline so that classrooms are most effective.
In addition, TIA has a dedicated college and career coach working with students from the 7th grade all the way to graduation!
Our Staff and Teachers Choose TIAOur staff and teachers can choose any district in the state. But they choose TIA. Some of those reasons are above. TIA is not for everybody. Small classes, small campuses (4), great relationships…where everybody knows your name.
If this sounds like what you have been hoping for… HERE’S OUR SIMPLE PLAN
1. Complete the Charter School Enrollment form. Online or in person.
2. Attend class at one of our four convenient K-12 locations.
3. Enjoy the personalized education approach and grow up to achieve your highest possibilities in life.
Or, if you are really serious about how good this sounds, call our Founder and Superintendent (Dr Jennifer Herrera) Directly at:
Please Watch and Share some of our Selected Media
Stay in Touch and Informed
Sign up the TIA e-Newsletter - keep up with great articles and current school news and events.
Arizona State Board Charter Schools
Arizona Department of Education Statutory Handbook of Parental Rights
During the 2020 Arizona Legislative Session, the Legislature passed Senate Bill 1061 which went into effect on August 25, 2020. The new statute requires the Arizona Department of Education to establish and post a statutory handbook of parental rights. Download 2020 Parental Rights Handbook (09.10.2020)