Enroll Now for 2021-2022 School Year K-12
Come in for a Free Tour at 1 of our 4 campuses
and you will be entered in a raffle for a set of AirPods!
Mask Policy Update
Effective 4-28-2021 through 5-20-2021 – After 5-20-2021, masks will be optional.
In response to Governor Doug Ducey’s Executive Order Emergency Measure 2020-04 rescinding the mandatory mask order, Tucson International Academy School Board met today (April 27, 2021) and voted to alter the mask policy as follows:
- Students and Teachers must wear masks when walking around the school with the general school population and during Morning Assembly.
- Once inside their classroom pod, masks may be removed. (The idea is that the classroom is a “pod” that has been acclimated among fellow students of the same “pod” therefore less risk of contamination. It is like restaurant rules when sitting down.)
- Once seated with food with assigned pod for lunch, masks may be removed.
- In general, whenever seated with assigned pod masks may be removed.
- Parents, visitors and the general public may not enter the school building or common areas.
- For any larger group meetings or events (such as Cinco de Mayo or Graduation), all people must wear masks.
Please make note of these official changes to the mask rules at TIA
Click here for more TIA COVID information
Arizona Department of Education Statutory Handbook of Parental Rights
During the 2020 Arizona Legislative Session, the Legislature passed Senate Bill 1061 which went into effect on August 25, 2020. The new statute requires the Arizona Department of Education to establish and post a statutory handbook of parental rights. Download 2020 Parental Rights Handbook (09.10.2020)